EasyFix – professional modules, optimised solutions, reliable results
EasyFix is a collection of professional computational modules – each one assigned to a corresponding category and dedicated to a specific segment of construction works. The subject-specific modules contain fixing pieces chosen by taking into consideration individual needs related to diverse applications required for individual construction projects. It ensures that the calculation results you receive are reliable and compliant with individual requirements of the given project.
Using EasyFix, we managed to quickly select fixings to match installation requirements of steel elements in construction of a commercial, exhibition and storage facility in the town of Wadowice. Waldemar Potoniec, Archikon
EasyFix is a very intuitive program. The printouts of the results it produces are very detailed and ready to add to the complete calculation portfolio. I used the program to design fixings for ventilated stone facades of such buildings as the Temple of Divine Providence, Hotel Warszawa as well as the “Nowy Sezam” multifunctional building, all to be found in Warsaw. Dariusz Piros, FASKAM Projekt
Using the EasyFix PRO software, I managed to quickly and effectively select adequate anchors to fix hall ventilation equipment brackets. The program gave me a few anchoring suggestions to choose from, it was very intuitive, allowed me to print out calculations matched with chosen anchorage variants, and my overall user experience was very good, which is why I strongly recommend EasyFix PRO. Pracownia Projektowa POST_ART
What’s in EasyFix for you?
- ACCELERATED DESIGNING – EasyFix significantly boosts every designer’s work by automatically selecting the most appropriate fixing solution with reference to the data entered;
- UNIVERSAL SOLUTION – EasyFix comprises substrate types which designers are most interested in and which they use most commonly, i.e. concrete and masonry, solutions used for fixing flat roof thermal and hydro-insulation materials as well as the ETICS thermal insulation on facades, and bonded anchoring in reinforced concrete;
- UPDATING – The automatic on-line program updating feature is a guarantee that you are always in touch with the latest data, results of the tests systematically performed by Rawlplug as well as amendments to the relevant legal documents;
- COST-EFFECTIVENESS – The program allows you to optimise the construction project costs by ensuring truly effective selection of fixings, and consequently calculating the actual quantitative demand, meaning that you will use as many of them as actually needed;
- SAFETY – The application ensures the highest safety levels by taking the latest standards and design guidelines of ETAG, EAD and Eurocode into consideration;
- PROFESSIONALISM – Individual program modules are dedicated to specific segments of construction works, and they rely on state-of-the-art design methods, which guarantees the required precision of operations;
- FAIL-SAFE CALCULATIONS – The calculations are run in real time, enabling you to preview results after each modification of the input data and to adjust both fixings and fixtures to what is actually needed at the given time;
- SIMPLICITY OF USE – The application offers an easy-to-use, transparent and intuitive user interface, so that you simply don’t have to learn how to operate another program;
- CUSTOMISATION – Thanks to a set of standard as well as highly specific filters, you can quickly process and access optimised solutions tailored to each of your designs individually;
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF APPLICATIONS – The add-on functions, such as determination of optimum slab thickness, fixing with spacing elements, hole augmentation, asymmetric anchor spacing and real-time optimisation of adjusted fixings, allow you to optimise fixtures at an early stage of the design process;
- ADVANCED CALCULATIONS – The comprehensive computational module enables you to design by taking not only static but also fire and seismic loads into account.
Key program features
EasyFix provides you with a wide array of solutions, from basic features that you will find indispensable in design jobs, to advanced capabilities based on highly specialised know-how and experience. A quick sign-up procedure is enough to get access to the unlimited EasyFix package of functions. What are they?
- Calculate fixing and fixture parameters for all construction substrates
- Make use of highly specific anchoring solutions dedicated to roads and bridges
- Design fixing solutions for static, fire-induced and seismic loads
- Choose the right design method
- Keep your program automatically updated with latest design guidelines