EASYFIX TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Preliminary Provisions
- These terms and conditions (“T&C”) set forth the rules of using the web page available at http://easyfix.rawlplug.com/
- The Service Provider reserves the right to modify these T&C at any time. All changes shall enter into force once the modified T&C are made available on the Web Page.
- By using the Web Page, you consent to being bound by the T&C.
Whenever the following terms are used in these T&C, they shall have the meanings indicated below:
|Web Page||web page available at http://easyfix.rawlplug.com/
|Service Provider||Koelner Rawlplug IP spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Kwidzyńska 6, 51-416 Wrocław, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna, VI Commercial Department under the number 0000378370.
|Visitor||person visiting the Web Page regardless of the type of software making it possible to display the Web Page contents.
|User||a Visitor who has downloaded the Software or has successfully completed Registration.
|the EasyFix computer program made available on the Web Page and downloadable from the Web Page whose main functionalities include: resin consumption calculator, calculations for anchors in a concrete substrate, distance fixing, result filtering, calculation of minimum slab thickness, anchor selection optimisation, calculations of protective barrier fixings, matching the right number of fixings for flat roofs, matching fixings to masonry substrates, optimisation of facade insulation fixings, deep anchorage of rebars and other functionalities described in detail in the Software licence, subject to the provisions of paragraph III.5 of the T&C. The provisions concerning the Software licence are included in paragraph IV of the T&C.|
|Licence Key||code generated individually for the User who successfully completes Registration, making it possible to access all the functionalities of the Software. The Licence Key is delivered to the e-mail address indicated by the User during Registration.
|the Service Provider making it possible for the Visitor to register a Rawlplug ID account and to sign onto that account as well as to download the Software or Licence Key.
|a single sign-on (SSO) system for Rawlplug’s services and functionalities available via Internet, allowing users who have a registered Rawlplug ID account to securely log into Rawlplug’s services made available for that purpose, including the EasyFix Software.
|process consisting in setting up of an individual Rawlplug ID account by a Visitor.
III. General Provisions
- Visitors may download the Software and training materials related to using the Software through the Web Page.
- Visitors have the possibility of performing voluntary Registration.
- After Registration, the Licence Key is delivered to the e-mail address indicated by the User during Registration. The Licence Key makes it possible to access all the functionalities of the Software.
- Before entering the Licence Key in the Software, the User can only use the following Software functionalities: resin consumption calculator and calculations for anchors in a concrete substrate.
- The agreement on the electronic provision of services (“Service Agreement”) is entered into upon downloading the Software or upon Registration, whichever occurs first.
- During Registration of the user’s Rawlplug ID account, Visitors are obliged to state the following information which is required for Service provision:
- personal data: given name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number, company, occupation, language, address and country of the Visitor;
- password required to log into their Rawlplug ID account.
- Access to the Web Page and using the Service require Internet access and a web browser or a different program or application making it possible to browse the Internet on one’s computer.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any interruptions during Service provision caused by the following:
- inappropriate functioning of the Visitor’s web browser;
- inappropriate functioning of the Internet connection;
- undesirable third-party activity;
- reasons independent of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to cease providing the Service in the following cases:
- if the Visitor states untrue data;
- if the Visitor infringes any of the provisions of these T&C;
- if the Service is used in a manner contrary to the applicable provisions of the law in force.
IV. Software Licence
- The Software is used within the scope and under the rules described in the Software licence. The User undertakes to use the Software exclusively in a way that complies with the Software licence.
- Visitors are obliged to become acquainted with the Software licence before starting to use the Software.
- During the process of Software installation, the User is obliged to accept the contents of the Software licence.
- Information about the licence can be found in the “Information” tab in the Software, as well as at the following address https://easyfix.rawlplug.com/licence/.
- Due to the fact that the Software is made available free of charge, the Service Provider is not liable for any damage which the Visitor or the User may suffer in relation to using the Software or visiting the Web Page.
V. Personal Data
The Service Provider holds all the rights to trademarks placed on the Web Page. Without the Service Provider’s written consent, neither the Visitor nor the User may use the Service Provider’s trademarks in any way, except the situation in which using trademarks is immanently connected with the Visitor or User using goods or services offered by the Service Provider.
VII. Final Provisions
- Complaints should be submitted within 7 days from the occurrence of the problem – electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the Service Provider’s address.
- All individual and additional arrangements between the Service Provider and the Visitor require the written form or must be confirmed electronically, otherwise they will be deemed invalid.
- A correctly submitted complaint should include the following data: given name and surname of the Visitor, as well as a description of the problem providing the grounds for the complaint. This concerns among other things the date and the type of irregularity that has occurred.
- Complaints are examined within 14 days from their submission.
- Disputes between consumers and the Service Provider are not subject to out-of-court settlement of disputes with consumers.